02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: Pootlers Design Team Challenge Week 2 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pootlers Design Team Challenge Week 2

34


Good morning everyone and a warm welcome to my 2nd week as a Design Team member for Pootles who all her team know is the lovely Sam Hammond Donald.

For the whole month of May, which is 4 Thursday's, Sam gave all the team this gorgeous Stamp Set to use,
It is called 'BUTTERFLY BASICS'  and is Gorgeous.




For my 2nd Week I thought I would make something a little different to a card.


This is a lovely Gift Set to send to out to family or friends and consists of:

Four 4 x 4 Cards with Envelopes

I cut the bases out of a 12 x 12 sheet of Blushing Bride Card Stock.
My toning card colour is Smokey Slate which has been put through my Big Shot using the 'Fluttering' Textured Embossing Folder.
Having attached the Smokey Slate Layer I chose to use the sentiment 'Sending Wishes You Way' as shown in the above picture.
This was punched out using the Decorative Label Punch on Blushing Bride Card using Smokey Slate Ink
I then cut out a Butterfly using the 'Butterflies Thinlits Dies' from  Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper as a contrast.
To this I stamped the gorgeous Lacy Butterfly as shown in the above photo, using  Blushing Bride Ink onto Smokey Slate Card.
The gems for the body of the butterfly and also on the sentiment are from the Metallic Enamel Shapes Pack.

A gorgeous Box to hold the cards, made using the Envelope Punch Board and 'Falling in Love' Designer Series Paper.
Another beautiful set of 12x12 papers which happens to have 2 sheets of the Butterfly Design. The same punch and butterfly were attached to the Box.

To compliment the above, I made a Post It Note Holder giving credit to Sam after watching one of her many YouTube Tutorials.
Blushing Bride Card Stock, Falling in Love DSP, Lacy Butterfly Stamp as before, completes this.

Finally, to complete the set, I covered a Shopping Note Pad, readily available from well know shops with the same DSP. To finish this off I chose the same sentiment punched using the Decorative Label Punch.

I hope you like what I have made for you this week .
Pop back on Thursday 18th May to see Week 3

Thanks for visiting my Blog and I hope I have inspired you to try out my Designs.

Christine xx



Product List
Blushing Bride 12" X 12" Card Stock
Blushing Bride 12" X 12" Card Stock
[131194]
£5.50

Labels:

35 36 37 38