02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: Monday 'Sneak Peak' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Monday 'Sneak Peak'

34
Hello to you and hope you don't have the rain we have here in Leicestershire today.

This week I am sharing with you a few cards using one of the new Designer Series Papers which will be available to order from me on June 1st.

The papers I chose for this week are called ' Delightful Daisy' and there is a matching Stamp Set and Punch to compliment to set.

Card Number 1



Here I have used one of the New In Colours for 2017-2018 called
Lemon Lime Twist .

The card measures 21 cm, scored and folded at 10.5 cm

I chose one of the beautiful new papers to match the base card from the Delightful Daisy DSP.

Using the matching Stamp Set and Punch, I stamped a couple of the Daises in Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist.
Both new colours in the new Annual Catalogue.

The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in Lemon Lime Twist before die cutting it out using the Stitched Label Framelits.
There are Squares, Circles and Ovals in the same set.
A must have if you like the look of stitching around your dies.

A couple of small flowers stamped using Tranquil Tide and a Glitter Enamel Dots completes the design.

This size of card is one of my favourite sizes and they are quick and easy to make.
The Designer Series Paper does it all for you.

I hope you like what I have made and if you would like a copy of the Annual Catalogue Free of Charge, please use the contact me button on my Blog.
This also applies if you are interested in joining Stampin' Up! and my team.

Thanks for stopping by today

Christine xxx



Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38