02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: NOVEMBER 1st 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

NOVEMBER 1st

34
Hello everyone, as the title suggests, it is the 1st of November and I am so excited to share the latest news from Stampin Up!

It is 1st November so today is the day you can order the super new Stitched Dies from me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

There are also Stamp Sets reduced for this month so check out the link and place your order through me.

https://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

I look forward to welcoming you to the world of Stampin' Up!.


There is also an offer on selected Stamps that match these Dies as you can see from the above link.

If anyone wishes to order any of these, please contact me at
cbettany@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you and who know's you may decide to join lots of other people who just love everything that Stampin' Up! offers and welcome you to my team.

Christine xx




Labels:

35 36 37 38