02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: WHY I LOVE STAMPIN' UP! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

WHY I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!

34
Good afternoon to all my followers.
Today I would like to tell you how I started my journey with Stampin' Up!
I joined in March 2015 through Sam Hammond who is known to her team as 'Pootles'
I had seen SU at a few crafts shows in previous years and liked how all the products they provide match perfectly. However you were not able to buy from them at the shows, you had to Sign Up to become a demonstrator.
Having thought about this for a few months and with their 'Sale-a-bration being launched in January 2015 with exceptional offers I decided this was the time for me to join. £130 of product of your choice and pay only £99, how could I resist?
You can join at any time of the year and even if you don't meet the quarterly targets set, you can 'drop' and keep everything you have bought and re-join at a later date.
I haven't looked back since and from first starting with a Bronze Title, my own personal sales took me to Bronze Elite in January 2016. This means I am getting a better discount on all the products I buy. One day I hope to promote to SILVER but at the moment it seems a long way off.
Everyone is very friendly within Sam's Team, we share thoughts, ideas, makes etc and once a week Sam does a live video on the Facebook Group.
This week she challenged us all to think about why we joined Stampin Up and record it on our own Facebook Page, Blog etc.
I now have two 'Downlines' but sadly no customers so I am my 'Best Customer' and I love checking through the Catalogue and adding items to my ever growing wish list.
The excitement when you receive the email saying that your order has been 'Shipped' is like Christmas morning. Even more so when UPS deliver your parcel.
I have had lots of other products during my 16 years of crafting but Stampin' Up! products are 'Simply the Best'
Only wish I had found them earlier.
If you would like to know more, become a customer or receive a catalogue, please send me a message using the 'CONTACT ME'  Button at the top of my page.
Thank you for taking time to read this.
Christine xx

Labels:

35 36 37 38