02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: POOTLES COLOUR CHALLENGE 004 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

POOTLES COLOUR CHALLENGE 004

34
Good afternoon to you all

I don't know if it is the same where you live but today has been cooler so I have done a little crafting.

My Upline Sam Hammond has started to do weekly blog challenges using Stampin' Up! products and this is the first time I have joined in.
You can find the link to Sam's Challenge here

The criteria Sam set was to use the following 3 colours:  So Saffron, Soft Sky and Sweet Sugarplum.
The choice is ours as to whether we used all 3 colours but it must be a new creation.

As I have recently received new stamps from Stampin' Up!  So I chose to use one of the new sets.

My choice of stamp sets is called Blooms and Wishes and has the most gorgeous set of 12x12 DSP papers to work along side these stamps.








































I chose my card base using So Saffron Card Stock and matted a layer of Whisper White onto which I used  stamps from the above set.

For the background of the flowers I used my Clear Blocks, using Soft Sky for the top and Sweet Sugarplum Inks for the bottom. I stamped on and off to give a lighter effect, (this is an experiment for me) but I am pleased with the way it has turned out.

To make my flowers 'pop, I added Basic Pearl Jewels.

I hope you like my take on Sam's Challenge 004

If you wish to order any of the items listed below or any other products you can do so by clicking the 'Shop Now' button on my blog or by using my 'Contact Button' at the top of the page.

I would love to have you join my team


Christine  xx




Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38