02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: ONE MORE 'Z' FOLD CARD 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

ONE MORE 'Z' FOLD CARD

34
Hello to you all, how are you enjoying this 'British' Summer!!!!

I am beginning to think sunshine has left us as we are continuing to have a lot of rainy days.
This does mean however, that I have time to craft.

This time I have a yet another 'Z' Fold Card to show you and once again credit for this style of card is given to Dawn of
Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.

I recommend you to follow her on YouTube as she has lovely cards to share with you.
























For this card I used Perfect Plum Cardstock from Stampin' Up along with stamps some of which have retired.
For the backing paper I chose my Papermania A4 Capsule Collection in 'Heather' to add to the card.
I have had these Papermania Pads for such a long while, so I decided it was time to start using them.
The colour really compliments Perfect Plum and as Purple is one of my all time favourite colours I will be using more of it in my Blog Posts.

I hope you like my design and would love you to leave me feedback. In return, I will visit your blogs and return the compliment.

Thanks for looking and if you would like to order any of the beautiful products Stampin' Up! has to offer, then drop me an email using the link at the top of my blog.


Christine xx

Labels:

35 36 37 38