02 03 Christine's Crafting Space 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34
Good afternoon to you all. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine.

Today I am sharing my take on Patty Bennets YouTube Video Tutorial.

Another style of a 'Z' Fold Card.  These are so easy to make and today I have opened my new Designer Series Paper called Blooms & Bliss. These are a gorgeous 12 x 12 papers from Stampin' Up! and are available to order through me.

I chose Raspberry Ripple for my main card base and just one of the beautiful papers. You get 2 sheets of each in the pack and they are double sided. On the back of them is a guide as to what colours match with them, these are:
Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White.


























To make the cards slightly different I chose Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron for the centre panels, this shows how well the colours compliment each other.

As I said above, you can order any of the Stampin' Up! goodies through me and by clicking on my 'Shop Now' Link on the page.

I would love to have you join my team and for this month for every £45 you spend you will receive a voucher from Stampin' Up' to spend in the month of July.
As a thank you for signing up with me I will send you a small thank you gift and a welcome email.

Looking forward to having you on board.

Christine xx 



Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38