02 03 Christine's Crafting Space: DEBUTING DAPPER DENIM - NEW IN COLOUR FROM STAMPIN' UP! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DEBUTING DAPPER DENIM - NEW IN COLOUR FROM STAMPIN' UP!

34
On my blog from today, I am introducing you to one of the 5 New Colours from Stampin' Up!
Today's post showcases - DAPPER DENIM

A beautiful Denim Blue which I love and the two cards below show my designs.


Celebrate You and Gorgeous Grunge

They are Flip Top cards and you get two cards from one sheet of A4 Dapper Demin Cardstock simply by cutting the card in half along the short side, then scoring in half along the long side to fold.
'Celebrate You' uses the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set and of course 'Gorgeous Grunge' speaks for itself.
I used two step stamping onto Whisper White Card for the Blossoms and one step stamping on the Sentiment. A few Rhinestones were added to make my card pop

Two step stamping again on the Gorgeous Grunge card in a random pattern plus Petite Petals Stamp for a few flowers. I added extra flowers mounted on Dimensionals where the flowers had been stamped with Basic Pearls for the centre of the flowers. Finally finished off with a small butterfly from the Papillion Potpouri set and matching Punch. Basic pearls for the body.

I will showcase Emerald Envy on Friday so come back to see what I have created.
I would love you to leave comments, good or bad and also for you to follow me on my Stampin' Up! journey.

All the products listed are available from me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and their are links in my side bar.

Thanks for popping bye
Christine




Product List

Labels:

35 36 37 38